Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Lady Wisdom (Brother Isaiah)


To your hands, o God,
To your hands, o God,
To your hands, o God
All of me (bis)

Teach me wisdom, o God, wisdom,
and simplicity
to know that you’re all that I need, Lord (bis)

Refrain

And you visit my heart with your love,
O you visit my heart with your love,
O come visit my heart with your love,
And make me whole (bis)

Refrain

And now I’m begging your love and your grace
Hope to live all my days in your gaze
Yes, I’m begging your love, your grace,
to see me through (bis)

Refrain

To hear Brother Isaiah perform Lady Wisdom from his new CD Shade, click on the video below. You can purchase this CD here.



Image source 1: https://www.1517.org/articles/christs-seventh-word-from-the-cross-father-into-your-hands-i-commit-my-spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment