Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A new creation (Nina Simone)


Birds flying high, you know how I feel 
Sun in the sky, you know how I feel 
Breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel 

It's a new dawn 
It's a new day 
It's a new life for me, yeah 
It's a new dawn 
It's a new day 
It's a new life for me, ooh 
And I'm feeling good 

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel 
River running free, you know how I feel 
Blossom on the tree, you know how I feel 

Refrain 

Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know? 
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean 
Sleep in peace when day is done, that’s what I mean 
And this old world is a new world 
And a bold world, for me 

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel 
Scent of the pine, you know how I feel 
Oh, freedom is mine 
And I know how I feel 

Refrain 

To hear Nina Simone sing Feeling Good, click on the video below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment