Monday, May 3, 2021

The Vine (Brother Isaiah)


Falling, yeah, falling again Lord
And I’m tempted to lose my heart, my peace
Falling, yeah, falling once again, Lord
And I’m tempted to lose my heart, my peace 

And you say, I am the vine, o child,
You are the branches, the branches of my love
Yes, I am the vine and you are the branches
Come grow in me, come grow in me, come grow in me 

Slowly, slowly, my child, is growing, is growing in me
Patience, oh patience, my child, is growing, is growing in me 

And he said, I am the vine and you the branches
Yes, I am the vine and you are the branches
Remain in me, remain in me, and you will see
Remain in me, remain in me, and you will see

Abide in my love now, abide in my love now, yeah
And come begin again child, come begin again child, oh, now,
Abide in my love now, abide in my love now, and begin again
This is the first day of the rest of your life

‘Cause I am the vine and you are the branches
Remain in me, remain in me, and come to see, yeah
Remain in me, remain in me, and come to see
Patience, patience, patience, patience

To hear Brother Isaiah perform The Vine, from his new album Shade, click on the video below.  To purchase Shade, click here.




Image source: https://brentkuhlman.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/vine-jesus.jpg
Video source

No comments:

Post a Comment