Wednesday, July 28, 2021

This life is a beautiful thing (Brother Isaiah)


The sea beckons to me in every wave and in the breeze,
In every tide and changing light, You call to me.
And the sky, so big and blue,
Wrapping me round and round with You,
Sweet sunshine to make me feel so fine
You draw me close

And the birds, so sweet and pure
Singing their songs without a care in the world
Remind me all will be well
And I know that all will be well
While flowers unfold in sunlight
Bringing me wonder with a fragrant delight,
I sense that this life is a beautiful thing
With all the sorrows and joys that it brings

Come to me in simplicity
Show me who I am and who I’m made to be
Sweet simplicity, let it be, yeah,
The purity now I see
How You come to me in simplicity
Show me who I am and who I’m made to be
Sweet simplicity, let it be, yeah
The purity now I see


To hear Brother Isaiah perform Sweet Simplicity, click on the video below. To purchase his album Poco a Poco, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment