Sunday, May 14, 2017

You know the Way (David Haas)


  Do not let your hearts be troubled 
Have faith in God and faith in me 
I will go forth to prepare a place for you 
And I’ll come back to take you with me 
That where I am you may also be 
  
In God’s house there are many places 
for you alone to dwell in safety 
You know the way to where I lead you 
If you are lost, I will show the way 

Refrain 

I am the way, the truth, and the life 
Only through me can you know what I know 
If you knew me you would see the vision 
If you see me, you see your God 

Refrain 

The words I speak are not only of myself 
It is your God who lives within me 
If you believe that your God and I are one 
I will provide when you call my name. 

Refrain 

To hear this song performed by composer David Haas,
click on the video below:

 

To purchase this CD, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment