Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christ Child's Lullabye (Kathy Mattea)

My love, my treasured one are you 
My sweet and lovely son are you 
You are my love, my darling new 
Unworthy I, of you Alleluia, 
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia 
Your mild and gentle eyes proclaim 
The loving heart with which you came 
A tender, helpless tiny babe 
With boundless gifts of grace 
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia 
King of Kings, Most Holy One 
God the Son, Eternal One 
You are my God and helpless son 
High Ruler of Mankind 
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia… 

To hear Kathy Mattea sing this beautiful Christmas song, click on the video below: 

Image source: Virginie Demont-Breton, Alma Mater (n.d.), https://eclecticlight.co/2017/12/25/the-nativity-ancient-and-modern/ 
Video source

No comments:

Post a Comment