Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The transfigured Word (Hillsong)

From the cloud You speak 
What was veiled now is seen 
Jesus the image of 
The invisible God 
Divinity confirmed 
In the transfigured Word 
A kingdom once concealed 
On the earth now revealed 

Holy is the Lord 
Revealed before my eyes 
And my burning heart 
Can scarcely take it in 
As I behold Your beauty 
With unworthy eyes 
The only song my soul can find to sing 
Is Hallelujah 
Hallelujah 
Hallelujah my King 

Lead my longing heart 
To the high ground 
To a clear view 
And in awe 
I’ll be there 
Beholding You 

Refrain 

Now I know, I have seen 
Your glory that cannot be unseen 
I am changed, and changing still 
As I look upon You, 
Lord, and believe 

Refrain 

--Hillsong Worship, Transfiguration

To hear Hillsong perform Transfiguration, click on the video below:



Image source: https://hermeneutrix.com/2020/02/23/transfiguration-3/ 
Video source

No comments:

Post a Comment