Saturday, March 3, 2012

Abraham and Isaac



Song Reflection: Holy is the Lord, Andrew Peterson
Wake up little Isaac
Rub your tired eyes
Go and kiss your mama
We’ll be gone a little while
Come and walk beside me
Come and hold your papa’s hand
I go to make an altar
And to offer up my lamb

I waited on the Lord
And in a waking dream He came
Riding on a wind
across the sand He spoke my name
Here I am I whispered
And I waited in the dark
The answer was a sword,
 that came down hard upon my heart

Holy is the Lord holy is the Lord
And the Lord I will obey
Lord help me I don’t know the way

So take me to the mountain,
 I will follow where You lead
There I’ll lay the body,
of the boy You gave to me
And even though You take him
Still I ever will obey
Maker of this mountain, please
Make another way

Holy is the Lord holy is the Lord
And the Lord I will obey

Photo Credit, Chagall


No comments:

Post a Comment