Monday, October 10, 2016

(God sees our) True Colors (Phil Collins)


  You with the sad eyes  
Don’t be discouraged 
Oh I realize 
It’s hard to take courage 
In a world full of people 
You can lose sight of it all 
And the darkness, inside you, 
Can make you feel so small 
  
But I see your true colors 
Shining through 
I see your true colors 
And that’s why I love you 
So don’t be afraid to let them show 
Your true colors 
True colors are beautiful, 
Like a rainbow. 

Show me a smile, then, 
Don’t be unhappy 
Can’t remember 
When I last saw you laughing 
If this world makes you crazy 
And you’ve taken all you can bear 
You call me up 
Because you know I’ll be there 
  
Refrain 
  
So sad eyes 
Discouraged now 
Realize 
When this world makes you crazy 
And you’ve taken all you can bear 
You call me up 
Because you know I’ll be there 

Refrain

To hear this song as performed by Phil Collins, click on the video below:

 
Image source
Lyrics source
Video source

No comments:

Post a Comment