Tuesday, October 25, 2016

No end to God's forgiveness (Jonathan Helser)

 In the beginning, You were singing 
In the end, You’ll still be singing over me 
In this moment, You’re right beside me 
You’re everywhere, You’re in the air that I breath 
  
You are an endless ocean 
A bottomless sea  
  
In my sin, You kept loving 
There’s no end to Your forgiveness and mercy 
Every morning You keep coming 
Waves of Your affection keep washing over me 

(Refrain) 

All those angels, they are swimming 
In this ocean and they still can find no shore 
Day and night, night and day 
They keep seeing new sides of Your face 

(Refrain)
  
There’s no end to the affection You have for me… 

To hear this song performed by Jonathan David Helser,
click on the video below:
Image source
Video source

No comments:

Post a Comment