Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Thy Will Be Done (Donna Cori Gibson)


The life that I’ve been living
Has brought me to this end
I come before you, Jesus
Help me be born again
Set me on the straight and narrow
Forgive me of my sin
Show me how I should live
A new life I begin

Thy will be done
Oh, that I may follow your design
Thy will be done
I’ll labor to conform my will to thine
Thy Kingdom come
And live and reign within this heart of mine
As it is in heaven, now and forever
Thy will be done

I can’t love what I don’t know
I have so much to learn
To always pray and read your word
From this path I will not turn
I will keep all your commands
Obey authority
I will praise you for your mercy
In the work you’ve done in me.

Refrain

May I follow perfectly
Everything that you decree
Your will is fulfilled in me
This day and always

Refrain

To hear Donna Cori Gibson sing Thy Will Be Done, click on the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment