Sunday, August 4, 2019

La voz de Dios (Rory Cooney & Gary Daigle)


If today you hear the voice of God, harden not your heart.
If today you hear the voice of God, harden not your heart.

To the tiny wind and the voice of the hurricane, open up my heart!
To the child at play or the cry of another’s pain, open up my heart!

Refrain

Al desconocido, a los llantos de me hogar, abre el corazón!
A la dura ley, al profeta que me invita, abre el corazón!

Si tú oyes hoy la voz de Dios, abre corazón!
Si tú oyes hoy la voz de Dios, abre corazón!

In my silent prayer, to the earth in her mysteries, open up my heart!
To the call to share, to the face of my enemies, open up my heart!

Refrain

To the voice of human need, harden not your heart!
To the signs of lust and greed, harden not your heart!
A una justa sociedad, abre el corazón!
A la paz y unidad, abre el corazón!
Al qui expresa su dolor, abre el corazón!
Al divino Salvador, abre el corazón!
Let your love guide every choice
If today you hear God’s voice

Refrain

A la madre tierra y sus tantos misterios, abre el corazón!
A el rostro de los que son enemigos, abre el corazón!

Estribillo

Harden not your hearts!
Abre el corazón!

To hear Rory Cooney, Gary Daigle and friends perform If, click on the video below:  To purchase the music on Vision, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment