Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Power of Your Love (Hillsong)

Lord, I come to you 
Let my heart be changed, renewed 
Flowing from the grace 
That I found in You. 
And Lord, I've come to know 
The weakness I see in me 
Will be stripped away 
By the power of Your love. 
                       
Hold me close. 
Let Your love surround me. 
Bring me near, 
Draw me to Your side. 
And as I wait 
I'll rise up like the eagle 
And I will soar with You 
Your Spirit leads me on 
In the power of Your love. 
                       
Lord, unveil my eyes, 
Let me see You face to face, 
The knowledge of Your love 
As You live in me. 
                       
Lord, renew my mind 
As Your Love unfolds in my life, 
In living every day 
In the power of Your love. 

To hear this song, click on the video below: 
Video source            

No comments:

Post a Comment