Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Unstoppable Love (Jesus Culture)


  Try to stop Your love, and You would wage a war 
Try to take the very thing You gave your life for 
And You would come running, tear down every wall 
All the while shouting, My love, you’re worth it all 
  
God, You pursue me, with power and glory 
Unstoppable love that never ends 
You’re unrelenting, with passion and mercy 
Unstoppable love that never ends 
  
You broke the silence, and sang a song of hope 
A melody resounding in the deep of my soul 
You have come running, You tore down every wall 
All the while shouting, My love, you’re worth it all! 

Refrain 

No sin, no shame, no past, no pain 
Can separate me from Your love 
No height, no depth, no fear, no death 
Can separate me from Your love  (repeat) 
  
Refrain  

To hear Unstoppable Love performed by Jesus Culture, click on the video below:





No comments:

Post a Comment