Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Holy Spirit, Living Breath of God (Keith and Kristyn Getty)


  Holy Spirit, Living Breath of God 
Breathe new life into my willing soul 
Let the presence of the risen Lord 
Come renew my heart and make me whole 
Cause your Word to come alive in me 
Give me faith for what I cannot see 
Give me passion for your purity 
Holy Spirit, breathe new life in me. 
                         
   Holy Spirit, come abide within 
May your joy be seen in all I do 
Love enough to cover ev’ry sin 
In each thought and deed and attitude 
Kindness to the greatest and the least 
Gentleness that sows the path of peace 
Turn my strivings into works of grace 
Breath of God, show Christ in all I do 
                         
   Holy Spirit, from creation’s birth 
Giving life to all that God has made 
Show your power once again on earth 
Cause your church to hunger for your ways 
Let the fragrance of our pray’rs arise 
Lead us on the road of sacrifice 
That in unity the face of Christ 
May be clear for all the world to see. 

To hear this song performed by Kristyn Getty, 
click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment