Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Healing in Your Arms (Luminate)


  If it’s been one time, it’s been a million  
Try to be perfect but it’s tearing me apart 
The fear of failing is so familiar 
But you’re breaking down the fences in my heart 
                          
I’ll slow down breathing in, breathing out, oh 
I’m waking up, I’m breaking out, I’m leaving 
Behind the fear and doubt, I’m letting go, 
I’ll trust and fall, ‘cause I know there’s healing
                    in your arms 
                       
So I’ve been striving, running in circles 
Through the fight I’ve forgotten who I am 
God, I am longing to break the cycle 
To lose myself so I can start again 

Refrain 

It’s time to give it away, gotta give it away  
Let your love take over 
And love is why you came, you gave it all away 
Now love is taking me over 

I’m waking up, I’m breaking out 
I’m leaving behind the fear and the doubt 
I’m letting go, I’ll trust and fall 
‘Cause I know there’s healing in your arms   
                         
Oh yes, I know there’s healing in your arms 
There’s healing, healing in your arms   

To hear Healing in Your Arms performed by Luminate, click on the video below:


Image source:  Ann Lukesh, Jesus Heals the Leper,  

No comments:

Post a Comment