Monday, April 2, 2018

Love Changes Everything (Red Rocks Worship)


 I see his body breaking, 
I see his fingers bleed. 
I see the darkness tremble 
At the crown below his feet. 
In the darkest hours there on Calvary, 
He was sweetly broken, broken, beautifully 
Broken beautifully 
  
So come on into the waters 
Come let the broken sing 
Come all you sons and daughters 
His love changes everything 
Come when the fear is fighting 
And find in the Risen King 
Come on and let the Light in 
Your Love changes everything 
  
And when the heavens opened 
I saw the sins of man 
Become a crown of glory as 
He died and rose again 
And in the darkest hours 
And in the valley low 
I will fear no evil, 
‘Cause you’ll never let me go 
You’ll never me go 

To hear Red Rocks Worship perform Love Changes Everything, click on the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment